Wednesday, September 2, 2009

new to something blogging of some sort

Hi my name is Sydney count I'm Sort've new to this so you have to forgive me if I mess up. I really wanted a blog but I Didn't know i had to do this so i really am excited to see what this turns out like. i really thought the news was sister got glasses and I'm very jealous cause their really really cute so now I wan't a pair. So we just got a new puppy at the same time my friend got their puppy .that would be so cool if they were the same type of puppy.So as i said i'm new to this blogging stuff so let me get use to it & i hope you enjoy my blog.

2 comments:

  1. blogging has been a challenge for me too. I started out doing really well...then totally stopped.......then did it every now and then. I am going to try to be better about doing it at least one or twice a week now. I look forward to reading your blog!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Shelby misses you in San Diego!Tell your Mommy I said Hi!! XOXOX Heidi

    ReplyDelete